[talk] BSDcan 2024

Michael W. Lucas mwl at mwl.io
Sun Dec 17 18:16:18 EST 2023

Not yet. We have a cantankerous SMTP server for the registration
server. We get that fixed, the CFP will open.

On Sat, Dec 16, 2023 at 03:55:36PM -0500, James K. Lowden wrote:
> Has the BSDCAN 2024 Call for Papers been issued?  On the main page on
> their site, it says the 1 December announcement is delayed, and on
> the CfP page there's much discussion about what's involved, but no
> advice on where to submit a proposal (that I see).
>
> I subscribed to the announcement list, but haven't seen any messages.
>
> --jkl

Michael W. Lucas 	https://mwl.io/
author of: Absolute OpenBSD, SSH Mastery, git commit murder,
 Absolute FreeBSD, Butterfly Stomp Waltz, Forever Falls, etc...
### New books: DNSSEC Mastery, Letters to ed(1), $ git sync murder ###