[talk] Next NYC*BUG: March? April? Certainly May!

Pat McEvoy mcevoy.pat at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 17:54:31 EST 2023

Hello Folks,
I am delighted to announce we have a new place to meet on Manhattan’s upper east side. It is very similar to our old haunt. A room all to ourselves but with the option to open windows on two sides of the building allowing for plenty of ventilation. It has a projector, a drop down screen, and a door to isolate us from what ever is going on in the bar / restaurant downstairs. The only thing we need now are speakers for March 1st and April 5th! We have a speaker for May 3rd and will be making that announcement when the time is right. I am looking forward to this returning to meeting in person and I hope the larger space and generous ventilation will help us to do just that in safety. Be well.
Patrick