[talk] [EXTERNAL] Re: April 5th social / dry run

Pat McEvoy mcevoy.pat at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 10:32:27 EST 2023

We are “in the book” with the nice people over at Five Mile Stone on the north east corner of 85th and Second for an April 5th social / open mic and May 3rd for a meeting to be announced. The location is accessible from both the Q , 4,5,&6 trains. With our standard meeting time of 18:45 and start time of 19:00.
We have the entire second floor to ourselves with plenty of ventilation, a projector & screen, and most importantly; isolation from the rest of the bar / restaurant. As you walk into the establishment from the entrance on second ave, you will find the stairs leading to the second floor on the north wall. Hope to see you there.