[talk] “NYC*BUG |Invitation To Introduce”

Dr. Henry Garrett drhenrygarrett at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 14:32:00 EST 2023

Hello Dears,

Happy new year to you, to your colleagues and to your beloved. I wish you,
your colleagues and your beloved the best.

Thank you for organizing this event. I appreciate it. I send an
appreciation message thread on inviting to send my introduction in your “
NYC*BUG* |Invitation To Introduce*”. The intended full-length information
is as follows. Thank you for organizing this event. I appreciate it. All
information about me is available at my website [
DrHenryGarrett.WordPress.com]. I do thanks.

I acknowledge organizing this event. Greetings to “NYC*BUG* |Permission To
Participate*”. I cordially welcome you.

I appreciate your professionalism and knowledge after a view at your “REU
Workshop (2023 OURFA2M2)”. I've forwarded “NYC*BUG:
https://www.nycbug.org/index?action=view&id=10679” through your online
message thread system in Discord. The last date of my thread is before
January 25, 2023.

Thank you for your patience and kindly welcome to open the discussion on
this case. I really appreciate it. Thank you for your time, long-term
reviewing and long-term considering this case. I’m happy to see that this
case is open. I really appreciate it and thank you for follow-up
communications on reviewing this application to make the way to be
accessible on the used details for making this participating default online
in your “NYC*BUG* |Invitation To Introduce*” since, as I've mentioned, my
concern on the used details to access on the used details for making
this participating
default online in the online format regarding “Henry Garrett · Independent
Researcher · Department of Mathematics · DrHenryGarrett at gmail.com ·
Manhattan, NY, USA. I'm Dr. Henry Garrett. I got a Ph.D. in Pure
mathematics. I'm an independent researcher and I work in combinatorics and
graph theory. I'm a researcher, author, mathematician and puzzler. I’ve
made open information in my Twitter's account. My fields for working are
Algebraic Structure, Algebraic HyperStructure, Graph Theory and Fuzzy
Logic”, and as my feedback, it's welcomed to access on used details to
access on the used details for making this participating default online thus
“I’m so glad to find “NYC*BUG* |Invitation To Introduce*”and I’m passionate
about participating in its events. I wish to have the opportunity thus
please provide me with the registrant's data and the approval application to
participate in the related event which is also related to the topic of
discrete math. I'm an author, mathematician, researcher and puzzler and my
active fields are Graph Theory, Combinatorics, Algebraic Structures,
Algebraic HyperStructures, Fuzzy Logics and Fuzzy Graphs. My recent
interest is about discrete math and I think it's a great idea to do
research articles and research books on this subject. I’m looking forward
to learning more about my recent interest, discrete math, which is aimed to
write research articles and research books in that subject. I appreciate
you and other organizers for having the virtual event to increase the
knowledge about this topic.”.

Thank you for organizing this event. I appreciate it. I'm looking forward
to receiving the prompt response.

--“An Overlook”
“NYC*BUG* |Invitation To Introduce*”

Title:
Dr.

First name:
Henry

Last name:
Garrett

“NYC*BUG* |Invitation To Introduce*” Partner Center account login email
address:
DrHenryGarrett at gmail.com

Choose the submission identifier you wish to report:
“NYC*BUG* |Invitation To Introduce*”

It’s my pleasure to inform you that, after the peer review, my
introduction, “NYC*BUG* |Invitation To Introduce*” has been SENT to be
available in the “NYC*BUG* |Invitation To Introduce*”. Thank you for
reviewing my application to the “NYC*BUG* |Invitation To Introduce*”. I
believe that our collaboration will help to accelerate global knowledge
creation and sharing one step further.

*Thanks and Regards*

Would you like to report another application identifier type?
Yes. “NYC*BUG* |**Cover Letter and Letter of Motivation*”. I'm Dr. Henry
Garrett. I'm an author, mathematician and scientist. I got a PhD in pure
math. I currently write books and articles in neutrosophic graphs
and neutrosophic SuperHyperGraphs. My CV
<https://drhenrygarrett.files.wordpress.com/2023/01/cv-01.22.23-1.pdf> [
https://drhenrygarrett.files.wordpress.com/2023/01/cv-01.22.23-1.pdf],
direct links to all of my accounts like ResearchGate
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Henry-Garrett-2> [
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Henry-Garrett-2], Scholar
<https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=SUjFCmcAAAAJ&view_op=list_works&sortby=pubdate>
 [
https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=SUjFCmcAAAAJ&view_op=list_works&sortby=pubdate
], Amazon's Home Page <https://www.amzn.com/author/drhenrygarrett> [
https://www.amzn.com/author/drhenrygarrett], Twitter
<https://twitter.com/DrHenryGarrett> [https://twitter.com/DrHenryGarrett],
Scribd <https://www.scribd.com/user/596815491/Henry-Garrett> [
https://www.scribd.com/user/596815491/Henry-Garrett], et cetera and free
files to all of my contributions like books
<https://drhenrygarrett.wordpress.com/my-books/> [
https://drhenrygarrett.wordpress.com/my-books/], and articles
<https://drhenrygarrett.wordpress.com/my-articles-2/> [
https://drhenrygarrett.wordpress.com/my-articles-2/], are available at my
website (DrHenryGarrett.wordpress.com). I'm passionate about applying for
your programs. I applied and I want to help your team. I want to join your
team to make big contributions and prominent achievements for
the community.  I'll try to apply all my skills and I'll find some
procedures to learn and to promote my skills to be qualified for the title
in this program in current moments and in future. Please consider my
request about “NYC*BUG* |**Cover Letter and Letter of Motivation*”. I
really appreciate this opportunity. I do thanks again for providing an open
way to make contributions. I appreciate you and other organizers for having
the virtual event to increase the knowledge about this topic.

How can we help you?
It's not live even with using the button and the choice “Google Engine
Search” and “*WEBSITE*”. And detailed information is available in the
context of this message thread. The provided details hope to find you're
doing well with clarification on this action in present and upcoming plans
for future. Thank you for your invitation. I appreciate it. I send the
confirmation message thread to publish my introduction in your channel by
the provider Discord.
--

Sincere regards,
Dr. Henry Garrett  <https://twitter.com/DrHenryGarrett>[
https://twitter.com/DrHenryGarrett]

*Disclaimer*: The information contained in this message is confidential and
addressed. If you have received this message in error, please inform us by
an email reply and then delete the message. You may not copy this message
in its entirety or in part, or disclose its contents to anyone. If you do
not wish to receive any email from us, please give a reply as “Email
<DrHenryGarrett at gmail.com>[DrHenryGarrett at gmail.com]/Message
<http://DrHenryGarrett.WordPress.com>[http://DrHenryGarrett.WordPress.com]”.