[talk] I can???t believe it???s been 19 years !

Charles Sprickman spork at bway.net
Wed Jan 25 14:26:03 EST 2023

> On Jan 25, 2023, at 11:15 AM, Isaac (.ike) Levy <ike at blackskyresearch.net> wrote:
>
>> On Jan 25, 2023, at 9:50 AM, Okan Demirmen <okan at demirmen.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri 2023.01.20 at 14:12 -0500, Isaac (.ike) Levy wrote:
>>>
>>> When you're back in town- remind me that I still have a firewire cable you loaned me once in a pinch, been in my backback this whole time.
>>
>> Isn't firewire dead?
>
> I'm pretty sure the cable still works.

Total tangent, but I'll just note that if anyone does have any firewire needs, I have a few firewire cards, tons of cables, multiple enclosures/bridgeboards... so any vintage hardware people needing that stuff, this is your notice I've got some. Even if I keep a few things around for any firewire emergencies, I have plenty.

Charles