[talk] dealing with DMARC emails

Charles Sprickman spork at bway.net
Thu Nov 9 11:53:08 EST 2023

> On Nov 9, 2023, at 10:12 AM, George Rosamond <george at ceetonetechnology.com> wrote:
>
> In this current era of the email cabal (goog,microsoft,etc), how are
> email admins dealing with DMARC emails.

Quick reply here, but after digging through a bunch of paid (hosted) and open source report parsers, I settled on this pairing:

https://github.com/userjack6880/Open-DMARC-Analyzer
https://github.com/userjack6880/Open-Report-Parser

Works well, developer was easy to work with on a few PostgreSQL issues...

Charles