[talk] October meeting? - yes please

Pat McEvoy mcevoy.pat at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 11:57:45 EDT 2023

> On Sep 27, 2023, at 00:47, Pat McEvoy <mcevoy.pat at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Sep 26, 2023, at 20:06, assaf rutenberg <assaf at eml.cc> wrote:
>>

>> Folks, please forgive me if I missed the post, but is there an October meeting scheduled?
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Assaf
>>

> I don’t have anything to present as I am busy uploading EuroBSDcon videos. Does anyone have something they would like to present please? I may have an announcement bug then however.

Next NYC*BUG: social meeting Wednesday October 4th. @ 18:45 - Five Mile Stone at 1640 2nd Ave (northeast Corner of 2nd Ave and 85th St, 2nd floor). Please note the stairs to the second floor are on the north wall as you enter from 2nd Ave.

Bring your talk ideas / requests and any stories you want to share.