[Tor-BSD] Porting Tor Browser to the BSDs

Libertas libertas at mykolab.com
Thu Feb 26 15:50:40 EST 2015

On 02/25/2015 10:24 PM, George Rosamond wrote:
> Not sure why this thread died, after someone who's been working on this
> for a while replies...

I think it's just because no one in the discussion has prior Mozilla
development experience. There seems to be a massive amount of background
knowledge necessary to do anything of substance with it. I'd like to
contribute, but I very much doubt I have the time to even get enough
background to be able to start.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, and share sources for learning
or tasks you think a Mozilla outsider could comprehend.