[Tor-BSD] Tor/BSD buildbot call for builders

Pete Wright pete at nomadlogic.org
Thu Feb 26 16:31:52 EST 2015

On 02/20/15 12:27, Christian Sturm wrote:
> Hello,
<snip>

> As mentioned this is a quick and dirty setup and it's the first time I
> use buildbot. I am no member of the Tor Project, whatsoever. If this
> eats up your system (which it really shouldn't) I take no
> responsibility. Please make sure the user doesn't have more
> permissions than needed and DO NOT run this as root user. Also I can't
> guarantee everything will work all the time of course.

so I brought online an OpenBSD-5.6-amd64 node yesterday.  it's
connecting to the buildmaster w/o issue although I noticed a build
attempt failed last night.  it seems that git is a requirement for
builds to happen (which makes sense in retrospect).  i've installed the
git client and expect future builds to not choke on this.

does anyone know of other dependencies?  i was under the probably
mistaken assumption that the buildbot would pull in all requirements.
anyone else run into this issue?

cheers,
-pete

--