[Tor-BSD] OpenBSD httpd hidden service

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Sun Dec 3 20:28:00 EST 2017

hue manatee:
> Hello,
>
> I've been looking high and low online for some docs on how to create a
> tor hidden service using httpd on openbsd. Without specific instructions
> for httpd, i'm nervous i'll leak the services' ip or other critical
> information.
>
> Anyone have docs they can point me towards?

That's a good question, and I was planning on doing the documentation at
some point. I'm not aware of anything out there.

For http, I have used thttpd for years, and avoided other www servers.

The first thing to keep is mind is that httpd.conf is only listening on
localhost, and not on an external port.