[Tor-BSD] new obsd relay with some ipv6 issues

Tim Kuijsten info at netsend.nl
Wed Aug 22 08:06:34 EDT 2018

Hi guys,

Inspired by Solene I want to let you know I've put up my first relay
last week on OpenBSD:
https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/10D396AD1B79572118A927518E5DCB3C60CA6C8C

I still experience some ipv6 reachability problems from some of the
networkds I have access to.  While I'm trying to figure out what is
wrong, I temporarily disabled the ipv6 ORPort (even though the directory
authorities confirmed it's reachable by ipv6 since the last six days).

If you'd like to help out I would appreciate knowing about any ip6
networks that get or do not get an icmp6 echo response from
seraph.netsend.nl. And whether or not a tcp6 connection to ssh port 22
can be openend or not. I'm having different results from different
networks.

The guide was great[0]. The only tip I have is adding /etc/tor/torrc to
/etc/changelist so that any changes get mailed to the admin on a daily
basis.

Kind regards,

Tim

[0] https://torbsd.github.io/obsd-relays.html