[Tor-BSD] updates to obsd-relay manual

Vinícius Zavam egypcio at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 06:36:38 EDT 2018

Am Mi., 5. Sep. 2018 um 23:21 Uhr schrieb George Rosamond <
george at ceetonetechnology.com>:

> nusenu:
> >

> > Tim Kuijsten:
> >> I've done some updates to the openbsd-relay manual[0]. Only after I
> >> had opened up a pull request I saw that others have done the same[1]
> >> and only yesterday I found out there are some instructions on the
> >> official Tor wiki as well[2]. I'm not sure who to contact about my
> >> proposed changes but at least the GitHub repo seems a bit inactive.
> >
> > for the tor wiki I submitted:
> > https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/27489#ticket
> >

> >> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/TorRelayGuide/OpenBSD
>

> Yes... we are looking at deprecating some of the TDP documentation... as
> it migrates to Trac (thanks to egypcio).

I didn't do that alone; some extra care was also taken by others. may
thanks, btw <3

> We have to clean things up... which will take a long weekend at some point.

sorry for the radio silence! I had stuff to do these (sad) days...

well, I thought to rollback that /OpenBSD wiki page to rev10; than update
it to reflect the ticket request [but maybe I need a ticket to request this
kind of move].
I really would love to get these *BSD pages a little more love and standard
layouts (also considering the work-out-of-the-box thing, to give people a
nice copy&paste experience)

rev10 ==
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/TorRelayGuide/OpenBSD?version=10

--