[KnoxBUG-talk] july meeting - key signing party

Caleb Cooper caleb at caleb-cooper.net
Thu Jul 14 19:13:11 EDT 2016

That is a lot more formal than I was intending. I will not be running
such a sophisticated event. The key signing was more an after thought
and one of those "if we have time" things. If someone else wants to
organize it more, go ahead, but I am not interested in checking a bunch
of photo IDs or comparing slips of paper against what's on the web.