[NYCBSDCon] Patrick post

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Thu Jul 22 12:24:08 EDT 2010

No idea why I didn't see this. . . it's in the archives, but never came
to my MUAs. . .
> Do we have a central place to keep sponsor logos for promo work?
> It would be helpful to have access to the logos ahead of time so I can
> make bumps and video templates for the Con video before putting
> together the footage.

Admin@ has access via cvs to the logos, as they come in of course.

We can certainly get them to you.

The question, however, is whether or not we should even do that.  It's
not part of our sponsors packages/media kits as a benefit and really
can't, since we have only been afflicted by the "nycbsdcon video curse"
(ie, make video, and we never see you again :)

Let's figure out how to do this. . .