[NYCBSDCon] publicity fliers for conference

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Sun Jul 25 22:42:26 EDT 2010

Ike posted two NYCBSDCon fliers to the list the other day: a full page
four on a page for handbill distribution.  Both have been added to the
home page of the conference site.

If anyone is attending other conferences, around a university, etc., we
ask that you download and print out a few copies to post around bulletin
boards, etc.

Particularly if you are attending DebCon, DefCon, etc., we think getting
a few hundred fliers out and around would be a great way to improve the
profile of NYCBSDCon.