[NYCBSDCon] Birds-of-a-feather sessions

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Mon Nov 8 00:15:00 EST 2010

Early registration is now closed.  You can still register at $125 until
6 PM on Friday, November 12.

We're in good shape for the conference.  A jump from 2008 registrations,
and now it's the final stretch.

We'll be doing a walk-around at Cooper on Thursday night, sorting out
final details.  If interested in joining us, hit me off-list.

As it stands, this is the BoF schedule.

time 	topic
Saturday
9:00 	available
10:00 	available
11:00 	Asymmetric Encryption with OpenSSL (command-line) with Ivan
'Rambius' Ivanov
12:00 	available (lunch)
13:00 	Creating an East Coast Mirror: FreeBSD at NYI
14:00 	Running and Maintaining Local BSD Communities with Massimiliano
Stucchi
15:00 	available (break)
15:30 	available
16:30 	BSD Certification with Dru Lavigne
17:30 	PC-BSD
Sunday
9:00 	available
10:00 	available
11:00 	BSD Status Reports (10 minutes each with questions)
12:00 	available (lunch)
13:00 	Network Operators Panel with Massimiliano Stucchi
14:00 	available
15:00 	Conference closing