[NYCBSDCon] - Merch (T-Shirts,...stickers perhaps?)

Patrick McEvoy patmcevoy at mac.com
Wed Dec 18 16:16:35 EST 2013

Wanted to get this ball rolling as January will be here before we know it.

T-Shirts:
So I was thinking we have two directions we can go for T-Shirts:

Front: (Required)
1 Work from Ike's Logo.

2 Work from Ike's Flyer (Probably do not need a QR code, but it MAY look
cool on the sleeve)

Back: (Not required)
If we go with 2 sided we could have the logos for the 4 main BSDs in
Chronological order. (See attached JPG)

Stickers:
Also, do we want to go with stickers? If so, bumper, CPU case, those
oval country stickers, a BSD Stick-Figure-family?
Just let me know what you guys are looking for and I will get prices and
delivery dates.