[NYCBSDCon] - Merch (T-Shirts,...stickers perhaps?)

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Wed Dec 18 16:40:33 EST 2013

Patrick McEvoy:
> Wanted to get this ball rolling as January will be here before we know it.

cool.

> T-Shirts:
> So I was thinking we have two directions we can go for T-Shirts:
>
> Front: (Required)
> 1 Work from Ike's Logo.
>
> 2 Work from Ike's Flyer (Probably do not need a QR code, but it MAY look
> cool on the sleeve)
>

> Back: (Not required)
> If we go with 2 sided we could have the logos for the 4 main BSDs in
> Chronological order. (See attached JPG)

either way.

The old tshirt had a small NYC*BUG logo on left breast, with one of
these two on back:

1.  the logo larger

2.  a 'custom' dmesg with little easter eggs in it.

> Stickers:
> Also, do we want to go with stickers? If so, bumper, CPU case, those
> oval country stickers, a BSD Stick-Figure-family?

No idea... stick-figure-family?

stickers are pretty cheap and easy. . . just the logo, maybe oval, would
be cool IMHO.  maybe 3" wide?

> Just let me know what you guys are looking for and I will get prices and
> delivery dates.

nice.