[NYCBSDCon] sponsor levels

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com
Wed Sep 18 12:55:22 EDT 2013

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 12:51:07PM -0400, George Rosamond wrote:
> Bill Totman:
> > On 9/18/13 11:01 AM, "George Rosamond" <george at ceetonetechnology.com>
> > wrote:
>
> I'm assuming about $6500 in expenses overall... but we need to break it
> down.  The exact details are open ATM.  If MWL comes into town, and does
> something, we should cover his flight.  And find him a place to crash :)
>
> I would say we aim for 100, but that will take serious outreach too.
> And outreach is more critical to this con than the past ones, as per the
> angle and theme IMHO.

As a potential sponsor, I'd want some kind of idea how many people
will be there.

But as I told George privately; if I can show up, there's no need to
cover my flight. But crash space would be much appreciated.

==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas  -  mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com, Twitter @mwlauthor
http://www.MichaelWLucas.com/, http://blather.MichaelWLucas.com/