[NYCBSDCon] sponsor levels

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Wed Sep 18 12:51:07 EDT 2013

Bill Totman:
> On 9/18/13 11:01 AM, "George Rosamond" <george at ceetonetechnology.com>
> wrote:
>

>> Brian Callahan:

> Long term = until next con or 12 months?
> 	- Next con being the minimum.

we kept the past con sites up... assume we'll archive and continue to
have online.

>>> We had come up with a number at the meeting, but I don't remember it
>>> off-hand (Bill?)
>>>
>>> We were thinking of using the raised row of tables (with the booths)
>>> along the left-hand wall when walking out of the backroom where we
>>> normally meet for the vendor things.
>>
>> We are looking at about $5000-5500 for 100 people, including food
>> (breakfast, lunch, coffee all day).
>
> Is 100 our target attendance?
>    - I ask for 'break-evens' and measuring 'success'.
>    - We should also know for the sake of pitching to vendors - for those
> that want to know.

no.. . find me a con that publicly states its number? ;`

I'm assuming about $6500 in expenses overall... but we need to break it
down.  The exact details are open ATM.  If MWL comes into town, and does
something, we should cover his flight.  And find him a place to crash :)

I would say we aim for 100, but that will take serious outreach too.
And outreach is more critical to this con than the past ones, as per the
angle and theme IMHO.