[NYCBSDCon] Space/Tables Measurements and Layout

Isaac (.ike) Levy ike at blackskyresearch.net
Thu Sep 19 09:38:49 EDT 2013

Hi All,

For next week when I hit Suspenders, does anyone have anything in
particular they want me to measure or find out?

Right now my general to-do list is pretty straightforward, feel free to
comment/add/correct:

[ ] Actual Table Measurements (using what they have)
[ ] General Space dimensions
   [ ] "lower" main area
   [ ] "upper" vendor/tables area
[ ] General back room dimensions
[ ] Rough seating layout possibilities for each area
[ ] Number of 'stand-up' high tables

[ ] Video Displays rough setup notes
   [ ] Main presenter display (well known)
   [ ] Wall displays (less well known, for McEvoy)
[ ] General space notes, (e.g. no hanging things on walls?, etc...)

--
[ ] Nail down costs with Romeo, and nail down the process (he mentioned
they could do an invoice etc?  very flexible)

Best,
.ike