[NYCBSDCon] conference status update

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Tue Jan 7 12:22:54 EST 2014

A bunch of things are coming down the line for the con in the next few days.

But most importantly, we are doing in-person registrations tomorrow
before the NYC*BUG meeting.  $25, cash, face-to-face.

Speakers do not need to register... we'll deal with that.

Online registration will also be online in the next few days, but it
will be more expensive.

So come to the NYC*BUG meeting... that is sort of the point.

Of course, if you have a trusted friend coming to the meeting, you may
want to have some register for you, but that's *your* call.

More conference updates coming in the near-future...