[NYCBSDCon] registrations tonight

N.J. Thomas njt at ayvali.org
Thu Jan 9 15:04:55 EST 2014

* George Rosamond <george at ceetonetechnology.com> [2014-01-08 23:03:40-0500]:
> I also think we should change this structure from
>
>     $50 online : until 18:00 Feb 7, 2014.
>     $30 cash : day-of, walk-in.
>     $25 cash : at one of the upcoming NYC*BUG events (listed above).
>
> To pay $30 walk-in, which is less than online, makes no sense.  We
> should charge, say, $60 walk-in or after 1800 the previous day.

Agreed. I was discussing this with a number of folks and they were
confused by the day-of pricing as well. One of the guys in the meeting
last night (I don't think he'd ever come to a nycbug meeting before) was
wondering aloud why he wouldn't just show up the day of and buy a ticket
then, he did eventually buy a ticket thought.

Thomas