audio/visual issues to address

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Wed Jan 15 22:59:35 EST 2014

Mostly, but not just for, Patrick... this is my brain-dump, but edits
inline needed.

* streaming with ScaleEngine?  nice to do, but not vital

* dealing with slides onscreen.  They should have hdmi and vga in ready
on all LCDs.. *not* backroom.  This will need to be tested once ready.

* dealing with rotation of sponsor logos during intermissions, lunch, etc.

* schedule of day as a slide.

* recording of slides synced with audio?

* testing sound from mic.. it works, but how clear?  adjustments?

* another mic for questions?

* any extra a/v costs to add to our balance sheet

* any sponsors doing video?  I don't think so... but not positive.

Phew!  Now who will be helping PMcE?

:)