some needs

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Sun Jan 26 12:46:44 EST 2014

Isaac (.ike) Levy:

> On Jan 18, 2014, at 9:24 PM, George Rosamond <george at ceetonetechnology.com> wrote:
>
>> fliers/posters we need... once details set
>>
>> - Updated version of con flier, with online registration
>
> Online registration on the flyer?
> Not necessary, not sure what you want it to say.

wb ike!

It's not totally necessary.

>> and speaker
>> list... easily to blow up to 11x17.  These would be great to have on
>> campuses in CS departments, etc.
>
> http://blackskyresearch.net/misc/nycbsdcon2014/NYCBSDCON2014-flyer_speakers_v1.pdf
>
> Feedback welcome, can make another tonight.

maybe just center the date and the www on the bottom?

i see nothing wrong with having multiple fliers... it's cool njt is
working on one too.

The point, however, is to get them out there... colleges, bookstores,
whatever.

we should change our tagline to:

"..and a place for aspiring artists"

Is it time to do a quark or indesign meeting?  photoshop?