some needs

Isaac (.ike) Levy ike at blackskyresearch.net
Sun Jan 26 12:54:07 EST 2014

http://blackskyresearch.net/misc/nycbsdcon2014/NYCBSDCON2014-flyer_speakers_v2.pdf

> i see nothing wrong with having multiple fliers... it's cool njt is
> working on one too.

Agreed- but I think it's best if the logotype (vector art, not font), is uniform- but N.J.'s is *so* close...

> The point, however, is to get them out there... colleges, bookstores,
> whatever.

Agreed- most important.

> we should change our tagline to:
>
> "..and a place for aspiring artists"
>
> Is it time to do a quark or indesign meeting?  photoshop?

Finger painting.  We have to start somewhere, and frankly, I could use the expressive release.

Rocket-
.ike