[NYCBSDCon] - getting numbers for TShirts

Patrick McEvoy patmcevoy at mac.com
Mon Jan 27 16:51:50 EST 2014

Patrick McEvoy wrote:

> Michael W. Lucas wrote:
>> On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 12:32:32PM -0500, Patrick McEvoy wrote:
>>> Looking like we have a final design with Opt.2 of the following PSD
>>> being the clear fav for the back of the shirt.
>>>
>>> I am contacting the supplier for prices. Thinking mostly L& XL, with a
>>> hand full of M. Sound good to everyone?
>>
>> I'd appreciate a 2XL, if you could. Us corn-fed Midwesterners run a
>> bit larger.
>>

> Done.
>

>>> TShirt design: (GDrive link)
>>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2JriJhHJzyUS0RHZ2xmTEFoX00/edit?usp=sharing
>>>

>> Very nice.
>>
>> ==ml

Cheers, the design guy did a bunch of work on this.

OK, We have to order shirts for the Con. The number 40 was suggested on
IRC earlier today so I m starting from there for the total number to
order. Below is the division I have come up with. Please let me know if
this seems OK with everyone. I have centered the bell curve on the Large
size with the larger sizes getting a few more units.

2XL	4
XL	11
L	15
M	7