[Semibug] topics for next year

Nick Holland nick at holland-consulting.net
Wed Oct 23 21:27:26 EDT 2019

On 2019-10-22 18:57, Michael W. Lucas wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 09:13:30PM -0400, Nick Holland wrote:
>> any suggestions about what?
>
> You have several months to come up with something interesting.
>
> This'll teach you to miss meetings.
>
> ==ml

Josh indicated someone (maybe him?) mentioned my rsync --link-dest
backup system, got some nice additions to that, so I'll do that in
March.

Getting me to talk is easy.  The trick is:
  1) Getting me to talk about something other people care about.
  2) Getting me to shut up.

I wouldn't mind rehashing the scripting talk...got a few nifty
new tricks in that, too.  But I don't think anyone wants this to
become the Mike and Nick show.

Nick.