[Semibug] Saint Louis UNIX Users Group Meets Tomorrow

Jonathan Drews jondrews at fastmail.com
Wed Oct 13 00:09:26 EDT 2021

Folks:

 Sluug is holding an online meeting tomorrow, if you care to attend.

                 St. Louis Unix Users Group (SLUUG)
                        https://www.sluug.org/

                  6:30 ~ 9:00 PM (Central Time, USA)
      **We will open the remote session at about 6:00 PM**

BASE: SNAP Your Apps by Lee Lammert
MAIN: gitso is to support others by Stan Reichardt

This session can use the following link:

> https://us06web.zoom.us/j/92104265810?pwd=VlJOdjNxMllFcWlrZXBrZTk4eTRvUT09

We are a not-for-profit professional association dedicated to education
and communication among computer users. Networking experts, System
experts, hobbyists, students, plus many who are interested in Unix,
Unix-like Operating Systems, Linux, BSD and other Free Open Source
Software (FOSS) applications, products, projects, and services.