[Semibug] Install webstore on OpenBSD Server

CAREY SCHUG sqrfolkdnc at comcast.net
Fri Jul 28 00:11:05 EDT 2023

<pre>--Carey</pre>

> On 07/27/2023 7:06 PM CDT BCLUG <admin at bclug.ca> wrote:
>

> CAREY SCHUG wrote on 2023-07-27 15:35:
>
> > DO NOT EVER compare Intel VM to mainframe VM.
>
> They seem conceptually quite similar and you haven't refuted that.

A horse buggy is conceptually quite similar to a porshe, but cannot substitute for one. No need to refute similarity.

> > x86 is not 100% vitualizable.  The host has to know what you are
> > running to fake some stuff out.
>
> Irrelevant implementation details.

Absolutely not.  I want to run operating systems that nobody has built the information for x86 virtualization to be able to virtualize.  I don't just want to run multiple copies of the latest ubuntu.  I want to run ALL DIFFERENT guests to try them out