[nycbug-talk] Thoughts?

Trish Lynch trish
Mon Apr 26 20:43:40 EDT 2004

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004, G. Rosamond wrote:

> For those who don't know, "Trish" is the former founder of the old BSD
> User group in NYC. . .until he moved away. . .

we'll discuss pronouns soon, most who have been around a while know the
deal ;)

> He's been known to put BSD devices in firms that you wouldn't expect to
> run BSD.

heh, yeah like the former VA Linux....

> >make it a fundraiser for NYCBUG's coffers and I'm totally all for it.
>
> We don't have a bank account yet, but it's something to deal with in the
> near future.

definitely, it would enable NYCBUG to really do interesting things ;)

-Trish

Trish Lynch					   trish at bsdunix.net
Ecartis Core Team 			      trish at listmistress.org
EFNet IRC Operator/SysAdmin @ irc.dkom.at             AilleCat at EFNet
Key fingerprint = 781D 2B47 AA4B FC88 B919  0CD6 26B2 1D62 6FC1 FF16