[nycbug-talk] Future Meeting: AMP on BSD

Hans Zaunere hans
Thu Aug 5 16:24:58 EDT 2004

>     I've seen several "helper" applications out there that use the GD
> library to draw graphs to represent statistics dynamicly in PHP (for
> example a bacula web frontend has just been released that will draw
> pretty bar graphs of how much data was backed up last night, etc).  So
> that would be interesting for me, if you were going to show a demo of
> building an app.  Secure php/mysql coding practices is also something

That's probably not something I could do in 45-60 minutes, but I could
certainly touch on it.

There is also a great presentation specifically on the subject:

http://nyphp.org/content/presentations/GDintro/

> that may of interest to people as well.

Security is always a good topic.  I'll definitely touch on some common
security oversights when dealing with AMP