[nycbug-talk] isp check

Jerry B. Altzman jbaltz
Thu Dec 9 17:03:48 EST 2004

On 12/9/2004 4:43 PM, Charles Sprickman wrote:
> How is that?  Halabi's "Internet Routing Architectures" is really good,
> but not really the best intro to the topic. :)  It's also completely
> Cisco-centric (being a Cisco Press book and all).  Does the O'Reilly
> book cover Juniper or any open source BGP implementations?   Is it
> fairly example-heavy?  How does it compare to Halabi's book?

IvB's book is a lot lower-level than the Halabi book, but is stil pretty
Cisco-centric.
I don't remember if he covers zebra (pretty much like IOS 11 anyway) or
openbgp.
It's a good read, though.

> Charles

//jbaltz
--
jerry b. altzman        jbaltz at omnipod.com    +1 646 230 8750
Thank you for contributing to the heat death of the universe.