[nycbug-talk] OT: Satellite radio

Francisco Reyes lists
Fri Dec 31 13:15:04 EST 2004

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004, Hans Zaunere wrote:

> I've heard they have better programming and exclusive shows (like Stern,
> for example).

What would really be great is a radio that could play both.

> companies, and decided to go with SIRI (I was in at 2, out at 3, and now
> back in - wish I would have held it since it's at 8 :(

Investing in stocks is such a gamble.. :-(
The only thing I think tends to be true is that stocks usually are best
held over a long time, as long as it is a stable company and the
management doesn't do anything really silly or illegal (and get caught).