[nycbug-talk] knoppix

michael lists
Mon Jan 19 10:10:15 EST 2004

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 09:37:16 -0500
"G. Rosamond" <george at sddi.net> wrote:

> i may have a problem making the 6 pm meeting tonight.
>
> i am the delivery point via ups for all the bsdmall stuff for linuxexpo,
> and if i don't get the delivery, i have to drive to canarsie to get the
> stuff.
>
> i'll keep you informed. . .

I'd like to stop in, if I could be of any help.

I was hoping to drop off a batch of flyers with someone.  Since George may or may not be around, will someone else be there who is going in to the Expo on Tuesday for setup?  I'll be at work Tuesday.. I have to put in at least some time this week at the office.

Michael