[nycbug-talk] PseudoPOD (was: making of BSD hacks)

Bob Ippolito bob
Thu Jun 3 23:36:18 EDT 2004

On Jun 3, 2004, at 10:10 PM, Dru wrote:

> For those who haven't seen it yet, chromatic has a nice article on the
> making of BSD Hacks:
>
> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2004/06/03/bsdhacks.html
>
> Besides the interesting note that the book was created using BSD/vi and
> Linux/vim, Pseudopod/subversion is an ideal combo for any shared
> documentation project.

I'll have to take a look at PseudoPOD.  Is there a canonical URL for
it?  I'd like to just look at some documentation and samples, rather
than going through the trouble of CPANing it in and such.

Without having seen PseudoPOD, my current favorite structural plaintext
format that I've used to write documentation, papers and slides is
definitely ReStructuredText, part of the docutils project:
http://docutils.sourceforge.net/

-bob