config management Re: [nycbug-talk] A couple of security related questions

Tillman Hodgson tillman
Tue Oct 5 16:16:56 EDT 2004

On Tue, Oct 05, 2004 at 03:55:07PM -0400, Steve Rieger wrote:
> Fbsd has clusterit in ports which is kinda cool,

It's a *very* cool tool :-)

Here's a (lightweight/humourous) article I wrote on it a while ago:

http://prod.seekingfire.com/documents/toolshed/clusterit.html

Please note that I'm still in the process of designing that site (the
article was originally under the rospa.ca domain, which is sadly no
more), so the URL might disappear or move in the near future. The
hostname will undoubtably change as I get ready to go "public".

-T

--
"Money is truthful. If a man speaks of his honor, make him pay cash."
    -- Robert Heinlein