[nycbug-talk] portupdate forgetting apache options

pete wright nomadlogic
Tue Aug 2 16:34:01 EDT 2005

On 8/2/05, Jonathan Vanasco <jvanasco at mastersofbranding.com> wrote:

> FreeBSD-Release 5.4
>
> I've got the following in /usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf MAKE_ARGS
>
> 'www/apache20' => 'WITH_BERKELEYDB=db4 WITH_LDAP=yes
> WITHOUT_MODULES="a
> uth_anon auth_dbm auth_digest ext_filter charset_lite cache file_cache
> disk_cach
> e mem_cache asis autoindex cern_meta expires headers imap include info
> logio mim
> e_magic negotiation speling userdir proxy_ftp cgid"
> WITH_MODULES="actions access
> auth dav dav_fs ldap auth_ldap alias cgi deflate dir env mime setenvif
> status u
> nique_id vhost_alias proxy proxy_connect proxy_http ssl suexec rewrite
> log_confi
> g"',
>
> a few other packages are in there, and pulling the make args fine
>
> apache never does though. i've tried a bunch of different formats
> including arrays - everything ignored
>
> can anyone share their make_args entry in pkgtools for this, or suggest
> a file that might be overriding this?

I know this does not answere your question directly, but if you put these
options in www/apache20/Makefile will that address this issue. The edits may
not last between cvsup's and make clean's though....

-p

~~o0OO0o~~
Pete Wright
www.nycbug.org <http://www.nycbug.org>