[nycbug-talk] portupdate forgetting apache options

Dru dlavigne6
Tue Aug 2 21:23:45 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2 Aug 2005, Jonathan Vanasco wrote:

> FreeBSD-Release 5.4
>
> I've got the following in /usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf MAKE_ARGS
>
>        'www/apache20' =>  'WITH_BERKELEYDB=db4 WITH_LDAP=yes
> WITHOUT_MODULES="a
> uth_anon auth_dbm auth_digest ext_filter charset_lite cache file_cache
> disk_cach
> e mem_cache asis autoindex cern_meta expires headers imap include info logio
> mim
> e_magic negotiation speling userdir proxy_ftp cgid" WITH_MODULES="actions
> access
> auth dav dav_fs ldap auth_ldap alias cgi deflate dir env mime setenvif
> status u
> nique_id vhost_alias proxy proxy_connect proxy_http ssl suexec rewrite
> log_confi
> g"',
>
> a few other packages are in there, and pulling the make args fine

What happens when you do a portversion -l "<"

It should complain if there is a typo in pkgtools.conf and give you an
idea of which line.

Also, compare yours to p. 16 of

http://www.nycbug.org/uploads/20050623120603_dru_lavigne_servers_tutorial.pdf

That one does work.