[nycbug-talk] Fwd: Great experiences at the Southern California Linux Expo (SCALE)

pete wright pete
Mon Feb 14 16:14:56 EST 2005

sorry for the re-post those who are on netbsd-advocacy but kevin is a
great guy and thought this may be of interest as well...

-p

Begin forwarded message:

~o0OO0o~
Pete Wright