[nycbug-talk] HUGE process size for httpd

max max
Wed Jul 13 12:53:46 EDT 2005

Well, mod_perl isnt being used, and there arent any perl scripts on the machine, its all php for anything dynamic.
I am going to do the server-status thing, see from there.
I have a pretty good suspicion it might be mm, i couldnt confirm on their site tho, and apparently my google query constructing skill sucks.
Also, I dont think this would be related to the actual server load, since the process resident size in memory is 0K, its just sitting there waiting for a connection.
Off to read mm documentation..