[nycbug-talk] Dual boot IBM thinkpad T40?

Freeman, Joshua j
Tue Jul 26 16:13:06 EDT 2005

Marc,

I can see in the Partition Magic window here:

There's IBM_PRELOAD which is NTFS and 33.5MB of which 8MB is used

and

IBM_SERVICE which is FAT and 4.7MB 4.2 of which is used...

So.. what are you saying?  Blowing everything away first?... I did get the recovery disks in the post today...

Just not sure I'm getting what you're recommending.

J.

Joshua S. Freeman
Director, Information Technology, NYBG
v: 718 817 8937 m: 347 392 2560