[nycbug-talk] Netinfo Domains in Mac OSX (Panther)

Megan Restuccia megan.restuccia
Tue Mar 1 16:44:06 EST 2005

A co-worker of mine just sent this to me, does anyone have some advice/instructions?

Thanks,
Megan
-------

I would like to setup remote homes for users so it is
transparent to them on their client machines (individual users, not in a specific domain yet). I figured the best way to do it was through Netinfo Domains. So set one up (pretty easy), I can connect to that domain OK, I put it in one client's directory access, but it still won't authenticate through a remote netinfo domain. I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to turn on. Is it at all supported under panther server?

Can someone help?