[nycbug-talk] BSD Resource Database

Brad Schonhorst bschonhorst
Wed Mar 9 12:27:30 EST 2005

Just wanted to let you know, I?ve agreed to take over maintenance of
the BSD Resource Database (BSD Tracker) on the NYCBUG website.
Hopefully, this will give Wes more time to develop more cool projects
like this!  For those of you who haven?t taken a look yet, we are
hoping to compile a database of companies that use BSD.

I think a list like this can server the BSD community in several ways.
Companies that offer BSD consulting or other services will obviously
benefit, but just getting a list together of other companies using BSD
in some way helps give the BSDs more credibility.  Almost like a list
of references you could use while convincing you boss to move to a BSD
solution.

I encourage you all to take a moment and add your company to the list.
The more entries we have the more useful the tool will become.

http://nycbug.org/index.php?NAV=BSDTracker

Also, there is now a Service Provider choice as well as a few check
boxes for those of you providing internet services.  If you have any
questions or suggestions feel free to shoot me an email.

-Brad