[nycbug-talk] A problem of the nautilus-cd-burner in FreeBSD R5.3

Wei Liu gladiator.wei
Thu Mar 17 09:48:44 EST 2005

Thanks Dan.
I used default/auto partition as you did, and df -m command yieds the
almost same results as you showed here. But the problem persists.

How did you install your nautilus-cd-burner? Did you install it using
"pkg_add" or "make install"? I noticed that many pepole mentioned that
nautilus-cd-burner has problems with traditional package "cdrtools". I
even tried to compile it using the package "cjk-cdrtools", but the
prblem remained unsolved.

Regards,

Wei