[nycbug-talk] apology

Vertigo vertigo
Fri Sep 9 10:13:50 EDT 2005

All,

As it is long overdue, I will keep this short.  I apologize to anyone
on the list who was offended by my previous comment.  My sarcastic
snipe criticizing the commoditization taking place within the I.T.
labor market was never intended to be a racist one.

Sincerely,

Vertigo

--
"In the outside world, all forms of intelligence, whether of sound or
sight, have been reduced to the form of varying currents in an electric

                                           --Vannevar Bush, 1945