[nycbug-talk] IPv6 for ISP Sales People?

Alex Pilosov alex at pilosoft.com
Thu Oct 11 15:33:47 EDT 2007

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007, Isaac Levy wrote:

> On Oct 11, 2007, at 2:08 PM, Alex Pilosov wrote:
>
> > who cares
> <snip>
>
> Wow.
>
> I'm moving this message to a new thread... Alex- if you, or anyone else,
> wants to debate the merit of IPv6, that's for a new thread.
You don't seem to listen. I'm not debating merits of ipv6. I'm stating
that there's no money in it. I'd love to be proven wrong.

> This thread, is about Finding information to constructively hand back to
> my ISP, as I have already have my business case to justify my request:
There *is no business case*. Merits are irrelevant. It can be best thing
since sliced bread, but there is no demand. No demand - no business case
for ISP to spend money and time to support it.

-alex