[nycbug-talk] Fw: IPv6 for ISP Sales People?

Trish Lynch trish at bsdunix.net
Wed Oct 17 17:32:16 EDT 2007

Meant to send to list - not to Miles
------Original Message------
To: Miles Nordin
Sent: Oct 17, 2007 5:28 PM
Subject: Re: [nycbug-talk] IPv6 for ISP Sales People?

I had prepared a long reponse to the condescending tone itself from him, but had decided not to send it because it was really off topic - suffice to say I've seen more and more of this kind of thing in the last few months (and you aren't at all inncocent either, not sure I am either), but we should make an attempt to not invalidate other's opinions *especially* before they even have a chance to state them.

-Siobhan Patricia Lynch