[nycbug-talk] OT: Laptop is dead - what am I going to do?

Matt Juszczak matt at atopia.net
Wed Oct 29 14:10:33 EDT 2008

Well, I'm still trying to figure out my options, but at this point, it
looks to be a video card "Detachment" problem that needs to be fixed
either by soldering or new mobo.  But I'm thinking of sticking with
another T42 if I can find one (anyone selling?) - the T400/T500's are all
wide screen and I'm not quite ready for that, yet.