[nycbug-talk] excess vintage hw for free ...

Jerry B. Altzman jbaltz at 3phasecomputing.com
Tue Jan 20 11:27:09 EST 2009

Hi all,

I've got a few pieces of excess Sun hardware to give away -- you just
have to come pick it up here in bucolic SE Brooklyn.

I've got two Ultra-2's and one Ultra-10, all pulled from working
condition and all older than dirt. (They were doing miscellaneous tasks
here in the office for quite some time.) FBSD 5.2 (I think) was running
on the Ultra-10 just fine.

FCFS.

Just give me a call first, so I can wipe the disks. Otherwise I'll just
yank the disks, drill a hole in 'em, and recycle the suckers.

//jbaltz
--
jerry b. altzman  jbaltz at 3phasecomputing.com  +1 718 763 7405 x112